Monday, December 10, 2012

My Purpose


My purpose

As Kade Moural says my purpose in life is to make millions of dollars and achieve world peace, you better get working on that. Well I think that might be a little extreme I don’t know if I could ever do that but, maybe I could strive for that. Sometimes it is hard to think about what are real purpose is in this world we think oh my purpose is just to be me nothing really special, why would I want to work hard to figure out what my purpose is when I am just a simple girl trying to make it through life not be extremely successful.

Well I would say my main purpose in life is to be a great daughter, granddaughter, sister, girlfriend, and friend. These are things that will be my purpose for the rest of my life, some will change over time and more will be added but I hope I can be great at all of these for the rest of my life. Well let’s get a little more detail on how these different titles are my purpose.

Daughter

Well this has been my purpose in life since I was born and it will be something that will always be a purpose of mine. My parents have raised me to work hard, respect others, and work for what I want or believe in. I think my parents have given me a lot of direction in my purpose they have always instilled in me that I can do anything I want yes there will be hurtles to jump but you have to keep your head up. My purpose as a daughter is to make my parents proud of the young lady they have raised, my parents have never been hard on me about school work or anything like that but I push myself very hard which makes them very proud of me.

Granddaughter

As the only granddaughter on both sides of my family I have always been special to my grandparents. I only have my grandmothers living now, but I have different relationships with each of them. My grandpa was very special to me he was my idol I always dreamed of marrying someone like him he was quiet but when he spoke you better listen. I feel like now that he is gone it is my job to make sure I grow up and do everything he would want me to do, cause I could not imagine letting him down. So I think that being a granddaughter to one of the greatest men ever is really important even if he is not physically here to see all my accomplishments in life I know he is always watching out for me. Love you Papa

Sister

I think this is one of my bigger jobs or maybe just one I take more pride in. Being a big sister is a hard job to start with, but not having to start being one tell I was ten was even harder. I would not change it for the world but I think the ten year age gap has caused its issues in our family. From the attitude problems to the growing up faster than I think he should my brother has tested me and my patients over the last eight years, but I am sure this is just the beginning of him trying big sis’s patients and temper. I always joke I will be the one Kolton calls when he ends up in jail for the first time, then I try to decide what in the world I would do if I ever get that phone call. Which I hope never comes. Would I tell call mom and dad, tell him I would be there in the morning to get him, or would I tell him I was on my way. Probably the last one even though I try to be strict with him he is still my little brother and I don’t like to see him hurt or in trouble. So my purpose here is to try and make sure I NEVER get that phone call.

Girlfriend

Well this one is kinda a new one, but it is one that makes me very happy which I think all my purposes should make me happy. It is hard because we are four hours apart but we both want it to work so we try really hard at it. Robert McCall I have known him since I was little. He is three years older than me. We started dating July 9th of 2012; he lives where my home is, so soon we will not have to work as hard on our relationship cause we will be in the same state and same time zone. My purpose right now is being the best girlfriend I can which to me means being there for him as much as I possibly can.

Friend

My purpose in being a friend is to be there for those who have been there for me; this job is sometimes challenging when there are so many other purposes that I have to fulfill. But I have to remember that my friends have been there for a lot and are always there for me to talk to.

Future

My future purpose is to graduate high school. Attend Northeastern Junior College and obtain a degree in accounting and business administration, then get a job at a bank. I hope these are a lot of my future purposes

All these titles are all my different purposes in life they all require different attention. I will have other purposes in life but some of these purposes will stay with me forever.

 

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey,

    I didn't know you knew Kade Moural! :) Smart boy! I love that you understand the immediacy of your purpose in being a daughter, granddaughter, sister, girl friend and friend. Some people don't get the gist of that! Good for you! Sometimes, it's so simple!

    Dr. English

    ReplyDelete